Draincorp, a company of experience and quality.
Since Draincorp’s inception in 2003, Tony Johnson has built a team of experienced professionals and has led this team to provide a collaborative approach to every Civil Project and aspect of the business. Tony has over 35 years of experience in the Plumbing, Drainage, Inground Hydraulic and Civil Infrastructure field. His knowledge of sewer, water and stormwater pipelines is extensive.
Draincorps culture of problem solving and high quality delivery, results in repeat business and long term clients, and this is what drives our success.
The business also holds Sydney Water Minor and Major Works Accreditation, as well as Accreditation with Government departments.
Our focus is on providing a quality project within a safe environment, on time and on budget. Tony drives this culture of safety and deliverable outcomes through every facet of the organisation. Every aspect of each Project is approached with a view to providing the best outcome for the client and the Project.
Our prime focus is to deliver quality Drainage and Plumbing Projects to government agencies and major construction bodies. Our services include:
• Civil Infrastructure – construction of sewer, water and stormwater
• Commercial/Industrial – Hydraulic plumbing, drainage and fire services for a range of commercial and industrial applications.
• Domestic – A complete service for builders and property owners including inground works.
• Sewer & Stormwater Drain Construction
• Confined Space Entry Work in a Live environment
• Large Pipeline Construction
The company maintains full Accreditation for all Quality, Work Health and Safety and Environmental Policies and prides itself on an exemplary record.